FEG's Task :
- Undertakes the process of movements of goods through the various stages involved.
1. International shipping process
3. Domestic transporting
4. Packing & storage
- Alerts consignees schedules of ETD, ETA of the vessel, delay possibilities, tracing of the shipment,
and provides claim service once the shipment arrives damaged.
1. Shipper requests for shipping rates and booking schedule – FEG and shipper confirm incoterms, and
2. FEG books with steamship line and sends over the shipping request
3. FEG transports the goods from the shipper’s warehouse
- FCL : hands over the container to container yard
- LCL : hands over the shipment to CFS
4. At CFS, they then check the weight/size once the shipment arrives. *Ocean freights depends on the
weight and the size of the shipment*
5. FEG brokerage team decides on the HS code based on commercial invoice and the packing list that
shippers provide and turn in export declaration. (The process involving documentation work must be
turned-in before the cut-off date that steamship line demands) *US-AES filing must be done if the goods
value over $2,500.
6. The goods get loaded on vessel passing through terminals according to the shipping schedule.
7. On the day of departure, FEG issues BL and sends it over along with BOL to FEG branch where it is
located at the final destination of goods.
8. Steamship line head quarter sends over same docs to its branch at the same time with FEG
9. Branch of Steamship line sends arrival notice prior to the arrival date of the shipment to FEG
10. FEG branch alerts CNEE and pays any fee that gets charged along with arrival notice. (differs by
11. Consignee pays the balance FEG branch requests, and at this point, all the pending payment has to be
cleared between Consignee and the shipper.
- Surrendered HBL must be issued.
- Original BL gets sent to steamship line to release OBL hold.
12. FEG branch requests D/O to the consignee
13. The shipment gets unloaded from the vessel and gets transported to either CFS or to the
- CFS warehouse alerts FEG branch availability of the goods.
14. FEG branch sends over documents to the customs broker to file customs entry.
15. After the customs gets cleared, FEG branch sets up an appointment to set up delivery with the
trucker and with receiving party.
16. When the delivery gets done, trucker sends over POD.
*** In terms of export, FEG branch becomes FEG.
*** All the process may vary by the designated country.